Dominance, Influence, Steadiness & Conscientiousness (DiSC) Assessment
What is DiSC?
The DiSC assessment is a non-judgemental tool used for discussion of people’s behavioural differences.
If you participate in a DiSC program, you’ll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behaviour. You’ll also receive tips related to working with people of other styles.
The DiSC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviours with others — within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
How DiSC Helps
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognising the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members