Life Styles Inventory (LSI) Assessment
How It Works
The LSI has three parts:
- LSI 1 (self-description): The individual self-assesses their thinking styles, personal effectiveness and satisfaction at work and home.
- LSI 2 (others’ descriptions): Up to 12 of the focal individual’s peers, managers and/or subordinates provide feedback on their behaviour and effectiveness.
- The data collected in these surveys is processed electronically. The results of the two are compared to identify the individual’s confirmed strengths, unrecognised strengths, blind spots and stumbling blocks.
Results & Recommendations
The results and any recommendations are then presented to the individual in a comprehensive, confidential report. A Human Synergistics consultant or accredited practitioner guides them through the findings and helps them to develop a strategy to change the way they think and therefore behave.
The LSI surveys are available online and on almost any digital device, as well as in hard copy.
The benefits for your organisation
The LSI will help to get your team thinking and behaving to their full potential and contributing to your success as a business and an employer of choice. It’s particularly valuable for helping individuals to:
- discover new ways of thinking and behaving
- improve their effectiveness in their roles
- cope better with stress, pressure and change
- achieve self-set goals
- apply more flexible and creative thinking
- improve their interpersonal relationships
- increase their personal effectiveness