ACCPA Online Workshop
Date: 26th Oct 2022
Time: 1.00pm-3.00pm AEDT
Cost: ACCPA Member: $275 | Non Member: $440
In the current climate, it is crucial employers in aged care stand out as a desirable place to work. Recruitment and Retention is now even more challenging with severe skills shortages because of burn out, a surge of baby boomers retiring, struggling to attract the Next Generation, and trying to define a strong Employee Value Proposition.
So, how do you attract, engage and retain desirable talent? The answers lie in having the WOW FACTOR – a framework developed by Laura Sutherland which contains practical, actionable steps to being a stand-out Employer of Choice.
In this interactive workshop, we will:
- Delve into each element of WOW FACTOR to give you practical actionable steps to attract, engage and retain the workforce you want
- Understand core elements in a contested market place and exploring your point of difference to stand out?
- Explore new job design ideas and alternate career pathways as a way to appeal to broader talent pools who are motivated differently
- Discover how to apply a parallel approach to Attraction AND Retention with Immediate AND Long Term impacts
Outcomes of this workshop:
- Understand why people are currently leaving organisations and the industry
- Understand why people stay, on an intrinsic level, so you can play to your strengths
- Align your attraction and recruitment strategies to appeal to your ideal target market
- Improve employee engagement and retention strategies to keep the people you want to keep
- Learn what drives the NEXT GEN, so you can tune into them and appeal to what brings out the best in Gen Y, Gen Z and beyond
- Build a strong EVP
Who should attend:
HR Managers, Executive & Senior Managers, Organisational Cultural Leads, Change Management Leads, Business Managers and anyone involved in attraction, recruitment and retention across Home Care, Residential and Retirement Living Service Providers